Friday, December 9, 2011

Time Travel Necessities

I have a number of ideas for books that I may one day write, if I ever decide that I want to take the time to do that, that is.  One of my favorites is a travel guide specifically for time travellers.

It would include times and places where you could meet interesting people, or experience once in a lifetime events.  It would also include times and places that are unwise to visit, so you can avoid being caught in a hurricane, war, or molassas flood.  Additionally, it would inform the would be time traveller of unusual customs that they should be aware of when visiting different eras.   Time travel can be expensive, so there would be a section on notable stock price peaks and valleys, sporting event outcomes, and "lucky" lottery numbers.

The coolest part about this idea, is that it's a book that I may not even have to write!  I'll be having a book signing event at the Almaden Plaza Barnes and Noble in San Jose, last Saturday between the hours of 2-4pm.  I will be very appriciative if you bring an extra copy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment